Take a Pic with USB Camera and Display it in 'My Web Bots' website
This solution enables web access to the USB cameras attached to your remote PC.
Wherever you are - you can log in to "Web Bots" site (https://easybots.net/WebBots) and you will be able to get an image from your USB cameras at home/work, etc..
You can get instant picture from the USB camera attached to your remote PC by pressing a button "Take Pic" on your web bots page.
Also, you can toggle "Auto Pic" toggle and you will get a picture automatically every N seconds (customizable by a "Auto Picture Interval In Seconds" slider)
Needed Setup for this solution:
1. After installing the solution, you need to create the following Web Bots (on your Web Bots page [https://easybots.net/WebBots])
- TextBox 'Auto Off Interval In Seconds'
- Label 'AutoOff Label'
- Toggle 'Auto Pic'
- Button 'Take Pic'
- Image 'WebCam ImageBox'
- Slider 'Auto Picture Interval In Seconds'
- Label 'Auto Pic Interval'
2. USB Camera Setup:
- Rename the camera you want to get picture from to "Camera 1" (or replace the node in the solution with the camera of your choice)